|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. Drugs for pain. Treat Guidel Med Lett 2013; 11:31.
2. RL Rauck et al. Single-entity hydrocodone extended-release capsules in opioid-tolerant subjects with moderate-to-severe chronic low back pain: a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Pain Med 2014; Feb 12 (epub).
3. D Krashin et al. Extended-release hydrocodone – gift or curse? J Pain Res 2013; 6:53.
4. FDA Background Material – NDA 202880. Zohydro ER (hydrocodone) for the management of moderate to severe chronic pain. Meeting of the AADPAC, December 7, 2012. Available at www.fda.gov. Accessed May 29, 2014.
5. Y Olsen and JM Sharfstein. Chronic pain, addiction, and Zohydro. New Engl J Med 2014; 370:2061.
6. Inhibitors and inducers of CYP enzymes and P-glycoprotein. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2013; 55:e44.