The Medical Letter Institutional Site License is specifically tailored and priced to your unique circumstances. With a tiered site license pricing structure, any institution, be it large or small, can afford economical access to all The Medical Letter has to offer. Contact us to discuss your distinct needs.
All Medical Letter Institutional Site Licenses include:
- Online searchable access to The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
- Evidence-based, peer-reviewed evaluations of new FDA-approved drugs with conclusions reached by a consensus of experts
- New information on previously approved drugs including pivotal clinical trials, new indications, and safety warnings
- Consensus recommendations for the preferred and alternative treatments for common disorders
- Comparative reviews of drugs for a given indication with particular attention to clinical efficacy, adverse effects, drug interactions, and cost
- Meta-search compatible – The Medical Letter Institutional Site License is compatible with meta-search portals
- Online CME/CE – Each individual can earn up to 52 credits annually, including ABIM MOC and ABS CC points, based on the content of The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics.
- Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter – Search and find potentially life-threatening interactions between prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, herbs, supplements, and lifestyle factors. Additional cost at time of purchase.
- Online PDF Version of the Drugs of Choice Handbook.
- Mobile App for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire – All users can access The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics and take CME/CE directly from their mobile device. Available on Apple’s App Store, Google Play, and Amazon’s App Store.
Contact us for pricing or call Elaine Reaney-Tomaselli at 703-780-7022